It's that time of year again when CapitalOne360 offers up their great deals in honor of Independence Day. I have been an account holder since Black Friday 2009 and love the ease of savings. You can open multiple savings accounts with nicknames to help budget your savings. I currently have one for home improvements, one for Benny (yes my dog has his own savings account), and one for general savings. The interest rates are higher than most of the local banks and you know your money is safe. CapitalOne360 is FDIC insured.
From June 30, 2014 until July 3, 2014 new customers can get the following deals on CapitalOne360 for opening an account.
Earn a $100 bonus when you open a 360 Checking account.
- Open a fee-free 360 Checking account between June 30 and July 3, 2014
- This has to be your first 360 Checking account.
- Make a total of 5 debit card purchases (either signature or PIN-based) or 5 CheckMate deposits (or any combination of the two) within 45 days, and your $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.
- Customers will earn interest on their everyday cash.
360 Savings®: Grab $76 when you open a 360 Savings® account.
- Open a no-fee 360 Savings account between June 30 and July 3, 2014, and snag $76.
- This has to be your first 360 Savings (including Orange Savings Accounts) account and it needs a $500 minimum initial deposit or more.
- The bonus starts earning interest on day 1, but you can’t take it out for at least 30 days.
Disclaimer: Remember to read all the fine print before opening a new account. This post was not sponsored by CapitalOne360. The links provided are affiliate links and I will earn compensation if you choose to open an account. All opinions are 100% my own. The quoted material comes directly from CaptialOne360 regarding their promotion.