The summer is going fast and back to school shopping is in full swing. Below are the best sales for August 4-10, 2013. Remember that these sales are not just for students. Some of these office supplies are needed often around the house or office. Each store has additional sales for the week however I have only posted those deals which I thought were worth purchasing. Check your Sunday fliers for additional sales.
- RSVP assorted pens, 5/pack - Free (after rebate)
- Staples filler paper - $0.01
- Bic 0.7mm mechanical pencils, 5/pack - $0.25
- Bic Great Erase dry-erase markers, 4/pack - $1
- Hammermill ream of paper - $1 (after rebate)
Staples is also offering the Back to School Savings Pass for $10 which will get you 15% off most purchases until September 21, 2013.
- Vinyl storage pouch - $0.01
- Scholastic crayons, 24/pack - $0.25
- Office Depot brand wood pencils, 8/pack - $0.25
- Oxford 3"x5" index cards, 100/pack - $0.25
- Kleenex tissue pocket pack - $0.25
- Scholastic pourable glue - $0.25
- Office Depot brand ballpoint pens, 10/pack - $0.25
- Schoolio crayons, 24/pack - $0.01
- 12" wood ruler - $0.01
- Pencil sharpener - $0.01
- Avery permanent glue sticks - $0.50
- Expo chisel-tip and low odor dry erase marker, 4/pack - $1 (with coupon)
Any deal that states "after rewards" means that you must be enrolled in the store's free reward program. You will have to pay full price for the item however they will send you a reward check which works like a gift certificate towards a future purchase.
Any deal that states "after rebate" means that you must complete a rebate form with by paper or on the internet and submit the information. Rebates can be returned to you as checks, pre-paid credit cards, and even Paypal deposits. Read the rebate offers for more details.