It's the last week of August. Where has the summer gone? Below are the best sales for August 25-31, 2013. Remember that these sales are not just for students. Some of these office supplies are needed often around the house or office. Each store has additional sales for the week however I have only posted those deals which I thought were worth purchasing. Check your Sunday fliers for additional sales.
- Kaspersky Antivirus 2013, 1PC - Free (after rebate)
- Bic Ultra Round Stic Grip ballpoint pens, 12/pack - Free (after rebate)
- Staples 3"x5" Index Cards, 100/pack - $0.01
- 2-Pocket paper folders - $0.01
- Staples #2 pencils, 8/pack - $0.01
- Staples cap erasers, 12/pack - $0.01
- Sharpie markers, 5/pack - $1
Staples is also offering the Back to School Savings Pass for $10 which will get you 15% off most purchases until September 21, 2013.
- Slider Pencil Box - $0.01
- 2-Packet folders - $0.01
- Personal Care Hand Sanitizer with clip, 1.8oz - $0.25
- 2-Hole manual pencil sharpener - $0.25
- Office Depot beveled erasers, 3/pack - $0.25
- Office Depot Brand Copy Paper (assorted colors) - 2 for $5
- Expo Low Odor Chisel Tip Dry Erase Markers, 4/pack - Free (after rewards, online only)
- Papermate InkJoy, 12/pack - Free (after rewards, online only)
- Sharpie Pen-Style Retractable Highlighters, 8/pack - Free (after rewards, online only)
- PaperMate Liquid Paper DryLine Grip Correction Film, 2/pack - Free (after rewards, online only)
- OfficeMax multipurpose paper - $0.01 (after rewards)
Any deal that states "after rewards" means that you must be enrolled in the store's free reward program. You will have to pay full price for the item however they will send you a reward check which works like a gift certificate towards a future purchase.
Any deal that states "after rebate" means that you must complete a rebate form with by paper or on the internet and submit the information. Rebates can be returned to you as checks, pre-paid credit cards, and even Paypal deposits. Read the rebate offers for more details.