This is a pre-scheduled reminder post of information originally posted in January 2012. Please check with the National Park Service to make sure the program hasn't changed.
The U.S. National Park Service has announced the dates for 2012's free entrance days in the national parks. This deal is only for national parks and will not be valid at state parks.
- January 14-16 - Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- April 21-29 - National Park Week
- June 9 - Get Outdoors Day
- September 29 - National Public Lands Day
- November 10-12 - Veterans Day weekend
*Fee waiver includes: entrance fees, commercial tour fees, and transportation entrance fees. Other fees such as reservation, camping, tours, concession and fees collected by third parties are not included unless stated otherwise.