This is a pre-scheduled reminder post of information originally posted in January 2014. Please check with the National Park Service to make sure the program hasn't changed.
The U.S. National Park Service has announced the dates for 2015's free entrance days in the national parks. This deal is only for national parks and will not be valid at state parks.
- January 19 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 14-16 - Presidents Day weekend
- April 18-19 - opening weekend of National Park Week
- August 25 - National Park Service Birthday
- September 26 - National Public Lands Day
- November 11 - Veterans Day
*Fee waiver includes: entrance fees, commercial tour fees, and transportation entrance fees. Other fees such as reservation, camping, tours, concession and fees collected by third parties are not included unless stated otherwise.Once again, I will create pre-scheduled reminders for each free day so you don't forget.